At CK Coachworks we take great pride in upholding our reputation in high quality automotive spray painting and refinishing. Our promise to you is that your vehicle will be restored to its pre-accident condition.
We offer a lifetime guarantee on the paintwork and a 3 year workmanship warranty.
We understand that having an accident is a traumatic as well as an inconvenient experience, and you can be rest assured that our efficient and friendly staff will assist with your claims procedure while you enjoy a cup of coffee or read a magazine. If need be, you can also request that one of our estimators calls on you at your convenience for a quotation.
We have a workforce of over 50 well trained and experienced workshop staff and we are proud to have world class imported equipment and follow a process similar to the following:
- The removal of all damaged and undamaged components necessary to effect the repair.
- Computerised equipment is used to ensure that all repairs are met with factory specifications.
- Vehicles sprayed at our Aer-O-Cure Water Bourne sprinter spray booth or one of two Aer-O-Cure drive through spray booths.
- All damaged components are replaced with original factory components or as otherwise specified by the insurance assessor.
- All vehicle are then cleaned and polished to meet show room standards
Our 2500m2 workspace features:
- Chief EZ Liner
- Chief Vector Computerised Measuring System
- 3-Car Korek
- Prep bays equipped with Rupes overhead systems
- Dry Sanding Systems
- Two Aer-O-Cure spray booths with computerized mixing room and Glasurit universal system
- One Aer-O-Cure Water Bourne sprinter spray booth
- Polishing Bay
- Assessor’s inspection area with hydraulic lift, 2×2 post hoist, 1×4 post hoist and mobile lift
- Wash Bays
- Separate panel-beating bays with stripping areas
- Speed Bench
- Spot Welder
- High Performance Wheel Alignment System
- Air Con Regassing